Wapato Point is one of the largest employers in the Chelan Valley with full-time, part-time/year-round and seasonal employment opportunities. Thank you for your interest in working at Wapato Point.
Join our Housekeeping Department at beautiful Wapato Point Resort! Housekeepers work in teams to provide clean, beautiful lodging accommodations for our owners and guests.
• Clean, restock, organize and refresh guest condominium units.
• Respond to guest queries and requests.
• Report damage or safety hazards to supervisor.
• Ensure confidentiality and security of lodging units.
• Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with guests and coworker.
• Organize and restock cart at end of shift.
• Good physical health, including the ability to extend arms over head and bend to perform cleaning tasks.
• Ability to push or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. and lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
• Punctuality and reliable attendance are required.
Please respond with resume or completing our our employment application.
Wapato Point offers competitive wages and benefits to full-time, permanent employees. Seasonal employees may receive additional benefits for a full seasonal commitment. Many positions require availability nights, weekends and holidays.
Wapato Point Management Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. Wapato Point does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Employees must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and pass a personal background check. Upon hire, all applicants must provide documentation that verifies their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL FILLED.