Wapato Point is one of the largest employers in the Chelan Valley with full-time, part-time/year-round (PT/YR) and seasonal employment opportunities. Thank you for your interest in working at Wapato Point.
- Housekeeping Office Assistant
Full-Time positions are staffed year-round and receive full-time benefits.
PART-TIME YEAR ROUND OPENINGS:
- N/A Please check back with us at a later date
Seasonal positions are normally staffed from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
All positions are staffed 7-days-a-week, including holidays, so workers should expect to work weekends and holidays.
We offer flexible shifts for those who may not be able to work 8-hours a day or 5 days a week.
Competitive Wages and Paid Sick Leave
* * * You can download an Application Packet from this page * * *
For questions, please call 509.687.9511, x307
Applicants for the positions listed below must meet the following:
(1) Must be at least 15 years old – some positions require candidate to be at least 18 years old.
(2) Some jobs require you to have a valid Washington State Driver’s License.
(3) Must be available to work flexible shifts, weekends and holidays.
(4) Upon hire all applicants must provide documentation that verifies their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
ALL POSITIONS OPEN UNTIL FILLED.