Wapato Point is one of the largest employers in the Chelan Valley, with full-time, part-time, year-round, and seasonal employment opportunities. Thank you for your interest in working at Wapato Point!
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Full-time Seasonal-Beginning April 2021
Wapato Point Management Co. is currently seeking Seasonal Groundskeeper(s). These positions support grounds and landscaping maintenance throughout Wapato Point Resort. Work is primarily outdoors: mowing, weeding, trimming, pruning, garbage collection, split/stack firewood, sweeping, sanding and other repairs and maintenance as required. Candidates must demonstrate some skill level in all areas or a basic understanding of work functions and the desire and ability to learn.
Groundskeepers support and work closely with other departments. Most positions are scheduled to begin work in April.
Attendance, timeliness and the ability to communicate in a positive and respectful manner with co-workers and guests is essential to this position. This position is not eligible for relocation benefits.
Applications may be downloaded at https://wapatopoint.com/employment Please respond with resume, application and/or cover letter to Susan Stephens, Human Resources Specialist.
Wapato Point Management Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Housekeepers & Van Drivers
Join our Housekeeping Department at beautiful Wapato Point Resort! Housekeepers work in teams to provide clean, beautiful lodging accommodations for our owners and guests.
- Clean, restock, organize and refresh guest condominium units;
- Respond to guest queries and requests;
- Report damage or safety hazards to supervisor;
- Ensure confidentiality and security of lodging units;
- Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with guests and coworkers;
- Organize and restock cart at end of shift.
- Good physical health, including the ability to extend arms over head and bend to perform cleaning tasks;
- Ability to push or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. and lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays;
- Punctuality and reliable attendance are required.
Many positions require availability nights, weekends, and holidays.
Wapato Point Management Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. Wapato Point does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on qualifications, merit, and business need. Employees must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and pass a personal background check.
ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL FILLED.